- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support, marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google Ad Words, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on Ad Words and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (PPC)/ SEO/SMO
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytic tools including Google Analytic as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Ad Words, Yahoo, Bing).
- Ad Words / Bing certification a plus.( not mandatory)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write products and service descriptions and brand write-ups across various categories
- Produce creative, unique and engaging articles to help us connect to and engage our web audience
- Create captions, catchy one liners, and content for banners
- Perform dense research of current internet technologies and trends and convert it into insightful, interesting, and informative articles
- Analyze content performance and constantly experiment to improve
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with sound knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Should posses Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimized content (Will be an advantage)
- In depth research skills with flexibility across categories
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
Only Male Candidates are Preferred
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Proven relevant experience
- PC literacy and hands on experience with an HRMS
- Basic knowledge of labour law
- Excellent organizational skills